Experts from DIFC Wills Service Centre, M/HQ and Swiss ILC will explain:
- The overarching legislative framework governing inheritance matters in the UAE, and specifically Dubai
- The application of Sharia Law
- The function of the DIFC Wills Service Centre
- The registration process at the DIFC Courts and the enforcement of Wills
- How and where to get your Will drafted
- Fees and timelines at the Wills Service Center and DIFC courts
- The importance of succession planning
- The different inheritance and succession planning options that are available
- What to cover in your Will
- Q&A session
WHERE: DIFC Wills Service Centre, Precinct Building 5, Level 3, Office 301 (south) DIFC Gate District. https://goo.gl/maps/5UNHvppoUMu (map)
PARKING: Valet parking available at Gates 5 and 6.
COST: The seminar is free, but we do need your registration.
Please note, this is a members only event.